lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

My Childhood

I remember my childhood with excellent and very pleasant memories. The Kindergarden was something really new to me, because after beign so attached to my mom. I had to be separated a couple of hours from her, even though I had lots of friends in there. My first kinder´s uniform was green, thean I used to wear a blue one for my second school. My teachers were called: Nati, Emi, Cari, Donato, Ginés... In primary school it was all a little bit more difficult because during my first years i used to go in the afternoon, so it was all really weird for me. I dodn´t have that many toys but ones I had I really liked them and i loved playing with my sister. there are many toys I still keep because of the sentimental value they still have. During holidays we never used to do any kind of outdoor activity, yet my mon always had a brand-new different game to entertain my sibilings and my self. i was really calm, discreet and quiet chilhood, completely different to how i am now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario